Conditions of Use
Our policy strictly prohibits the following:
1. Distribution, storage, or transmission of any material that may violate any international, federal, state, local law or regulation is strictly prohibited. This includes, but not limited to, material protected by trademark, copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property used without proper consent, and material that is defamatory, obscene, or violates applicable laws.
2. Sending spam (unsolicited mail messages), advertising material to individuals who did not request the material. This includes, but is not limited to, bulk-mailing of commercial advertising, informational announcements.
3. Forging or unauthorized use of mail header data (spoofing), IP address, network MAC address, or account logins.
4. Attempting or obtaining service or products with intent to avoid payment. Sharing, selling, or distributing internet access between neighbors or remote users is prohibited.
5. Attempts by a user to obtain access to an unauthorized computer resource or account owned by another person (cracking).
6. Activities that cause an intentional network overload or denial of service to any computers, customers or users on any network.
7. Destruction, alteration, or access, or attempt, to any information that belongs to Wireless Worlds (our network), customers or users.
8. Distributing, advertising, sending, or making available any program, product, or service that violates this policy or any other Internet Service Provider (ISP), which includes the means to send spam, piracy of software, and denial of service attacks.
9. Reselling ,redistributing, retransmitting internet to anyone. All hotspots/access points on the customers network must be encrypted and locked down to ensure basic wireless security protocols are in place.
10. Any time, no one client or client network is to utilize more than 30 % cpu of any core router or border router. You must decrease your traffic flow to adhere with the network standards, or be disconnected.
11. Services that interfere with the use of our network by other customers or authorized users. Each customer is responsible for the activities at their location, by accepting this agreement, is agreeing to ensure that all users abide by this policy.
If violations of this policy occur, Wireless Worlds reserves the right to terminate services or take action to stop the offending customer from violating this agreement we deem necessary, without notice.
Wireless equipment (radio/transmitter/antenna/power adapter/bracket) remain property of Wireless Worlds and is leased to the customer at no charge.
If the equipment is not returned within 30 days of service cancellation and in good condition the customer will be charged the MSRP of $399 for the equipment.
The customer grants Wireless Worlds permission to repair, maintain, replace, reposition or remove any equipment owned by Wireless Worlds on the customer's property at any time.
It is the customer responsibility to take the recommended precautions to protect, secure, and backup their computer. This includes but not limited to installation of a firewall and software that protects against viruses, spyware, and spam. We take the same precaution on all of our servers and use encryption on all wireless network transmission. Parental controls are the responsibility of the customer.
Installation of equipment may require holes, screws, wire, poles, outlets, and wall jacks to your home or apartment. It is not the responsibility of Wireless Worlds to reverse any changes made during the installation process. The customer is responsible for the safety, inspection and maintenance of equipment after the installation. Onsite service calls resulting from customer computer problems, faulty customer hardware, broken wiring, router or network misconfiguration will be billed at $50/hr, 1 hour minimum.
Geographic limitations such as hills and trees may prevent installation of equipment within our coverage radius. Service plans are subject to availability. Customers just beyond our coverage area with a high elevation and no obstructions to our tower may be candidates for service. It is the customer's responsibility to trim any trees that may interfere with signal after initial installation.
Network availability of 100% is not guaranteed. It is our goal prevent network outages and make any repairs as fast a possible. Wireless Worlds will not be held liable for any network down-time, information lost, or lost productivity. Transfer speeds are maximum rate, not guaranteed, and may vary based on network traffic. Past due accounts are subject to service suspension and a late charge of $5 per month.
Cancellation notice must be received 10 days prior to cancellation date. Cancellation notice must be send by email or mail. There will be no pro-rating of partial months in the event of cancellation.
The use of voice over internet protocol (VOIP) is not supported by Wireless Worlds. We can not guarantee the availability of emergency medical services (EMS), 911 or E911 service on our network.
This Broadband Conditions of use policy is effective 2/17/2011. We reserve the right to modify/change this policy, pricing, terms and conditions at any time, without notice, effective upon posting on this website. Report violations to us.